Editor: VoiceDistorter is a useful and inexpensive new voice distortion Processing application for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. It supports all the audio formats that run on the Mac. Use it to make your own recordings, apply distortion effects to them, and save them as new audio files. Or open existing voice or music files and apply distortion to them too.
Key VoiceDistorter features
- Large number of configurable distortion controls.
- Record your own audio and easily apply distortion effects.
- Export new audio files with the distorted sound.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop interface for adding audio files.
- Many builtin presets for applying distorted sounds to your audio/voice files.
- Easily add your own new distortion presets.
- Full-featured demo ($15 license removes the exporting restriction)
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in VoiceDistorter 1.5
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.